- Over 25 years of total experience, including 10 + years of experience in executive positions.
- Strong domain expertise in Relocation Industry, spanning over 19 years.
- Experienced in design, definition, and measurement of Business / Operational Metrics
- Handled Client Experience Enhancement initiatives / Client facing projects.
- Solution-Oriented | Hands-on, and self-starter | Comfortable to work in a fuzzy environment and manage resistance towards Change.
- Proven track record on executing client deliverables at the leadership level.
- Have Excellent Client facing and People management skills.
- A facilitator and change manager with skills in controlling Organization Development & Business Process including Business Strategy and Re-structuring for accelerated growth.
- Strives to optimize operations, reduce costs, and improve service quality while strengthening the bottom line.
Core Competencies / Transferable Strengths
Operations Management / Resource Optimization
- Strategize and implement processes to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality, and delivery targets, enabling the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
- Control end-to-end operations and costs across all the cost heads.
- Develop and implement Best Practices to ensure continuous improvement in operations.
- Review and Analyze MIS reports and work closely with other departments to achieve the numbers in line with the budget and KPI.
- Detailed analysis of all Operational Costs periodically to ensure better cost control and improved profitability.
- Plan, hire, manage the resource capacity according to business seasons.
- Mentor, coach, and review to manage conflict, improve team member performance, and recognize good performance.
- Ensure adherence to industry guidelines on health, safety, and security.
- Ensuring quality and statutory compliances such as FIDI and ISO
Business Development and Account Management
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales budgets, sales volume, and profit for regions.
- Formulate sales policies, practices, and procedures.
- Support extensively in generating proposals and RFIs for prospective business bidding.
- Work closely with the business development team to drive new account growth, cross-selling & upselling, and profitability through improved presentation & competitive strategies and appropriate use of sales support paraphernalia, SEO, and effective networking.
- Liaise and build a relationship with existing Key Accounts.
- Drive account management efforts to ensure client satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure consistent service delivery levels.
- Continue to update clients with industry happenings and advisory.
- Respect and Be fair to the Team.
- Draw on Teams' knowledge & ideas to improve service delivery capabilities.
- Make Team feel proud & loyal through appreciations & recognition programs.
- Define every job role in line with the organisation's mission for a meaningful engagement.
- Conduct Health and wellness campaigns for creating an emotional connection.
- Perform complex staffing duties, including understaffing, refereeing disputes, terminating employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Appraise and provide guidance on development for managers and their teams.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Prepare annual budget for the country and the regions.
- Review monthly and quarterly financial performance against budgets and forecasts and take corrective action to align the performance against the budget.
- Review accounts receivable and accounts payable, material stock for better working capital ratio.
- Manage Insurance claims effectively to reduce financial loss.
- Identify, evaluate, and select appropriate supply chain partners.
- Enter into service level agreement to set the right expectation, commitments, and responsibilities.
- Perform vendor qualification through site visits, quality, and reference checks.
- Develop the criteria and metrics of vendor scorecard to review service level performance.
- Work very closely with Global Team leaders on implementing growth, DNA, cost optimization, branding strategies.
- Jointly develop and present processes for effective coordination and execution among Global teams
- Support Global Account Management teams by adhering and delivering on the SoPs and KPIs.